- Masters in Global Affairs Course on Movement Building to end sex-trafficking,
- Study Abroad, School for Continuing Professional Studies, NYU
- Masters in Global Affairs Course on People migration, Smuggling and Human
- Trafficking as Gender Based Violence, School for Continuing Professional Studies, NYU
- Certificate Course on Anti-Human Trafficking, Indira Gandhi National Open University. Designed modules on understanding, and tackling human trafficking for the University.
- Master in Law course on Modern Day Slavery, Seton Hall University, Winter session-study abroad
- Training Manual for Prosecutors on Confronting Human Trafficking, Publishers: United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime (United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime), Regional Office for South Asia.
- Empowering Government Officials, Police officials and Prosecutors of Bihar on Anti-Human Trafficking, United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime, South Asia
- Confronting the Demand for Sex Trafficking: A Handbook for Law-Enforcement, by Ruchira Gupta and Ruchi Sinha. Publisher: United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime, South Asia and Apne Aap Women Worldwide.
- Training Manual for Government Officials, Police Officers and Prosecutors of Bihar on Anti-Human Trafficking by Ruchira Gupta, Taj Mohammed and Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan, Publishers: United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime, South Asia
- Report of the Steering Committee on Empowerment Women’s Agency and Child Rights, The Twelfth Five Year Plan, Publisher: Planning Commission, Government of India
- One hundred eighty-second report on the Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Amendment Bill, by Department-related parliamentary standing committee on human resource development Publisher: Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha.
- Kosovo Action Plan to Combat Trafficking in Human Beings (Supporting Framework), Publisher: Government of Kosovo.
- Trafficking in the Asia and Near East Regions: Problem Analysis and Proposed Framework for USAID response, edited by Ruchira Gupta (team leader), Lisa Kurbiel, Louise Shelley, Jill Tirnauer, Commissioned by USAID.
- Five-year Strategic Plan by NGO Network, Action against Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation (ATSEC), Bangladesh. Publisher: USAID.